Karen @ Meandering...One moment please passed on this award to me today!
Liebster is a German word that translates to; dearest, beloved or in this case favorite. The idea of the Liebster Award is to give it to an up and coming blog with fewer than 200 followers. – in order to create new connections, and bring attention to their wonderful blogs.
Thanks Karen !
Here are the conditions that go along with accepting the award;
1. Thank the Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award.
3. Copy and paste the Liebster Blog Award on your blog.
4. Present the award to 5 bloggers who have a following 200 or less, who you feel deserve it.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
I didn't find the fourth condition at all easy. I love so many blogs and I spend a lot of time each day being shown beauty, educated, amused or a combination of all of those things. So I am going to award this blog to some of the people who gave me so much assistance (moral and practical) when I started blogging a little over a year ago.
I strongly suspect that some (all?) of these bloggers are all awarded out, and may not wish to play. Their prerogative, but their blogs all deserve this award.
Here are my five choices for this award.
Alexis, Baron von Harlot who first encouraged me to delurk and put my toes into the waters of the blogosphere.
Ampersand Duck who introduced me to the term delurk.
River who epitomises niceness.
Jahteh whose blog contains feistiness and beauty in equal parts.
librarygirl who shares my bookish and gardening obsessions.