Wet and Aggressive Corella challenges Magpie

Wet and Aggressive Corella challenges Magpie

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Time Out.

For a variety of reasons my body, mind, emotions and circumstances are in cahoots against me at the moment.  

I feel stretched taut and stretched thin.  I am taking a break and will be back in the fullness of time. 

For those of you doing the A-Z challenge, good luck and have fun.

I have commitments associated with my voluntary work, and  hope to think, heal, read, garden (if and as the body allows) and get some long overdue tasks out the way.

I have turned comments off for this post but will be back in May (if not before).  I am largely stepping away from the computer but will check emails every couple of days (or so).

I leave you with a windswept and wet galah.  Wind we are getting.  Rain?  Not yet.

  

No comments: