Wet and Aggressive Corella challenges Magpie

Wet and Aggressive Corella challenges Magpie

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Gobsmacked and Grateful.

Last month I took my courage in both hands and stepped out of my comfort zone, by entering the WEP Spectacular Settings Challenge.


As I trawled through the work of other contributors I was awed and blown away.  They took me to other times, to other places, to other worlds...

Last week I received an astonishing email.  My poem and photos had been selected at the winner of this first challenge!!!!  And how the judges selected any entry as 'best' let alone mine floors me.  You can see some of the other work selected for special mention here.  And they were incredible.  Really incredible.



Today I am doing a guest post with Denise Covey and Yolanda Renee at Write Edit Publish.  I hope you will join me there.

No comments: