Wet and Aggressive Corella challenges Magpie

Wet and Aggressive Corella challenges Magpie

Monday 18 February 2019

Time Out

This has been a long and bloody hot summer, and it has taken its toll on me.  The nights are mostly blissfully cool now, and the days not as hot as they were but my body doesn't cope with big temperature swings much better than it copes with heat.

Essentially I hurt.  Physically, mentally, and emotionally. To add insult to injury I am mired deep in the throes of a severe attack of the inadequacies.

I have been neglecting some essential tasks (including self care) which are starting to shriek for attention so I am stepping away from the blogosphere.  I will return in the fullness of time.

River has been doing a wonderful job of hosting Words For Wednesday this month.  Next month Delores will be hosting.  I hope to be back by April.

In the meantime, have fun and look after your important selves.  

I have turned the comments off for this post.

No comments: