Wet and Aggressive Corella challenges Magpie

Wet and Aggressive Corella challenges Magpie

Monday 31 August 2020

Technical Difficulties

At the moment I am having to prove I am not a robot to comment anywhere and, if the comments are embedded (ie with the option to reply) I simply cannot comment.

I hope it can be sorted quickly, but may be unable to comment for a while

If anyone has any bright ideas I would love to hear them.

I use Firefox, and have diligently cleaned the cache.

Thank you for your suggestions.  Firefox Support have given me at least a temporary solution.  I still have to prove I am not a robot - but can comment again.

6 comments:

  1. There has been a Firefox update recently - last two or three days. Probably something that went wrong. My best advice is to wait for a new update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi EC - hope it sorts itself out ... I know this happened a while ago ... too far ago for this little brain to exactly remember what was what! I hope it sorts itself out ... it could well be the browser. All the best - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd switch to a different browser-- at least for a while. Good experiment anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As of today every comment I make on someone's blog requires me to tick to indicate I am not a robot and then click publish (including yours to make this comment). I expect it is somehow related. Using Chrome here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, the robot thing remains, but firefox technical support have come to the party and given me a fix.

    ReplyDelete