Wet and Aggressive Corella challenges Magpie

Wet and Aggressive Corella challenges Magpie

Friday 9 December 2022

Where are the Words for Wednesday 2023?

I cannot tell you how grateful I am that so many of you answered my plea.

We now have volunteers to provide the prompts for every month of next year.  Many people have stepped up again and we have some new volunteers as well - which is lovely.

Some of you suggested months that would suit you, and I have tried to fit you in.

At the moment, there are no 'left over' months for me, but if any of you are unable to provide the prompts for any reason let me know and I will step in.

At the moment the next year looks like this, subject to any changes you would like made.

JANUARY:  Sandi (a new volunteer) has not only offered to provide the prompts, she has already sent them to me!!!  They will appear here.

FEBRUARY:  lissa has offered to provide the prompts.  They will appear on her blog.

MARCH:  Susan Kane will provide the prompts.  They will be on her blog.

APRIL:  T Powell Coltrin  Teresa (another new volunteer) has offered to provide the prompts.  I am not certain whether they will be on her blog or here - and hope that she will let me know.

MAY:  David M Gascoigne is providing the prompts and they will be here.

JUNE:  Hilary Melton-Butcher is providing the prompts and they will be here again.

JULY : Charlotte (MotherOwl) is providing the prompts on her blog.

AUGUST:  messymimi is providing the prompts on her blog.

SEPTEMBER:  River is providing the prompts on her blog.

OCTOBER:  Sean Jeating is providing the prompts which will appear here.  He often plays, but has never provided the prompts before.

NOVEMBER:  Alex J. Cavanaugh is providing the prompts again and they will be here.

DECEMBER:  Wisewebwoman is providing the prompts on her blog.

If any of these months don't suit, please let me know in comments and I will try to arrange a swap. 

36 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Alex J. Cavanaugh: I am glad it suits. And it probably will be cool in your part of the world then.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the many volunteers.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janie Junebug: Congrats and thanks TO the many volunteers.

      Delete
  3. Hi EC - that's great ... I'm happy with June ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big thanks to all the prompters and especially yourself. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra Cox: I am thanking the prompters. So very much.

      Delete
  5. Thank you! August works just fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. messymimi: I am glad - and thank you for letting me know.

      Delete
  6. Wow, a different volunteer for every month! Has that ever happened before? Welcome to the newbies. September works fine for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. River: I have just resurrected your comment from spam. We have never had a different volunteer every month. I think it is lovely.

      Delete
  7. I am applauding all of those who stepped up! I do hope you will post once in a while dear 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cloudia: I am applauding the volunteers too. And will post using the words and provide the prompts if they are needed.

      Delete
  8. Now I will putting some words together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan Kane: I am glad to hear it - and hope your husband's surgery goes well.

      Delete
  9. That is lovely so many wish to help.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So good to have so many volunteers. And I'm fine with July - I always pre-scedule the posts way ahead, so that the prompts will be new to me as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte (MotherOwl): Prescheduling is an excellent idea. I often struggle when I am providing the prompts. Too close to them?

      Delete
    2. Yes, I think so. I pre-sceduled my words last year as well, and had totally forgotten them when they published. That way I could use them like any other person's word - only I felt free to say that I did not really ælike a set of them ;)

      Delete
  11. All we do, Sue, is provide a few words. You do all the work - and we appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David M. Gascoigne: Not so but far otherwise. And thank you.

      Delete
  12. Ah, nine months left for this procrastinator to decide which 40 words to choose.
    Thanks for that, Sue. ;-)
    And since we are all together right now: A fulfilling 2023 to us all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sean Jeating: Or possibly fifty words. I haven't checked to see whether September has four or five Wednesdays. And definitely a fulfilling (and healthy and happy 2023 to us all).

      Delete
    2. Nah, fifty words would be too much. ;-)
      Which is why I am thankful that like September October will have but four Wednesdays.
      The peace of the night.

      Delete
  13. Thanks Sue, I loved writing my month on my brand new agenda. Thanks for all the facilitating and wrangling of us that you do. So appreciated!
    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wisewebwoman: Thank you. I am feeling a bit guilty that I am not myself providing any prompts next year, but am confident the year will go well.

      Delete
  14. February is fine with me. Maybe I'll even get them done by January. Thanks for keeping the prompts going. I hope to participate more.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lissa: I am glad that February is good for you, and look forward to your prompts and your writing.

      Delete
  15. I see lots of familiar names and faces here. I'm delighted you got the help you needed, Sue! It will be fun to follow this all year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fundy Blue: I am super grateful and this meme IS fun.

      Delete