Wet and Aggressive Corella challenges Magpie

Wet and Aggressive Corella challenges Magpie

Sunday 13 October 2024

Sunday Selections #796


Sunday Selections was originally brought to us by Kim, of Frogpondsrock, as an ongoing meme where participants could post previously unused photos languishing in their files. Huge thanks to Cie who gave me this wonderful Sunday Selections image. 

The meme was then continued by River at Drifting through life.  Sadly she has now stepped aside (though she will join us some weeks), and I have accepted the mantle. 
 
The rules are so simple as to be almost non-existent.  Post some photos under the title Sunday Selections and link back to me. Sorry I still havn't succeeded in working out how to do a blog hop. Clicking on any of the photos will make them embiggen.

I usually run with a theme. This week I am being a little more random.  A little.  And there will be less photos.

On my way to physio last week (a regular torture session) I saw something I have seen in ages.  Sky writing/sign writing.

I think the signwriter was an amateur.  This was as we saw it.


Flipped the message is more readable.


I hope that Rene (I think it is Rene) saw and appreciated it.  It didn't last long.

Now I am going to revert to type and feature some of what is blooming (apart from the weeds) in our garden this week. Speaking of weeds, when it is light I am going into the garden to weed and weed some more.

Here are some of the things I won't be ripping out.

 
















 This last photo of the blue plant is not good but if you embiggen you will see a jewelled flying thing (I am not sure whether it is a fly or a type of bee) hovering above it.  I know I said there would be less photos but there are still quite a few.  Oops.

I hope your week is beautiful - and productive.  I am hoping to eliminate several bags of weeds this morning.



 

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful display in the garden. The sky writing pics were fun.
    Sandra sandracox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sky writing ... I have never seen this done in real life. I sure hope the intended recipient was outside at the right moment.
    All your flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers! I love these photos especially as ours are winding down for the year.

    ReplyDelete