Wet and Aggressive Corella challenges Magpie

Wet and Aggressive Corella challenges Magpie

Thursday 11 November 2021

Guest Post

Some of you read, and commented on, the dark post I submitted for the WEP October Challenge.  I thank you for that.  It wasn't easy to write and I suspect no easier to read.  If you haven't read it, and are feeling brave, clicking on the winner image at the top right will take you to it.  I was gobmacked and flabberghasted when my entry won.  I was invited to submit a guest post on the WEP (Write Edit Publish) site, which if you are interested, you will find HERE.

My guest post is not dark at all.

I have turned off comments for this post. 

3 comments:

  1. En primer lugar, felicitarte por ese merecido reconocimiento.
    Yo siempre he pensado que lo que se escribe no tiene que ser siempre biográfico, ya que la imaginación y los pensamientos son libres como el viento, y esa es la parte que más me gusta cuando el escritor@ es capaz de convertir lo personal en ficción, guiados por las musas de la fantasía.
    Acabo de leer, la reedición de tus letras, y me ha gustado mucho.
    ¿Enhorabuena!, de nuevo, y que disfrutes de un buen fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just popped over, really good entry!

    ReplyDelete